- Try out a sport/activity I've never tried before. – Check sa zipline (thanks Ging!)
- Travel to a new place.
Be in the center of a love triangle. (wahaha. ambisyosa! nasuya man gud ko ni ani niya. and the zara cabanlet as always)– Help someone fulfill something on their resolution list. – Changed it to this one nalang kay para nalang dili magsakit atong dughan sa love triangle. Also check because I helped Leslie out with something. 🙂
- Go on at least 20 first dates. – date. n. social engagement with romantic intentions
- Learn to bake brazo de mercedes or make embutido from scratch.
- Eat something (some fruit, vegetable, animal, body part of an animal, or dish) I've never tried before.
- Log 10 hours of volunteer service.
- Party with someone famous – "famous" part of this equation to be judged by Tanya
- Make friends with someone online and EB with that person.
- Read 20 new books.
- Write a short story (or a long one).
- Kiss someone gwapo (because how can I let the year go by without having kissed someone goodlooking? And take note sa pro-active phrasing of this resolution. It's not "be kissed by someone gwapo"; I will do the kissing, thank you very much) – "gwapo" part of this equation to be determined by Leslie
- Watch 10 foreign films – foreign does not include Hollywood blockbusters even though, technically, they are foreign to us.
- Crash a party. Just because.
- Buy myself something unnecessary.
- Finish the Learn with French Michel CDs (Discs 1-8)
- Add 20 new friends to Facebook. – "New" means people I've never met or known before. Not "new to Facebook." Or "newly discovered on Facebook."
- Do a lap around the Acad Oval.
- Pretend to be someone for an entire day (because it's fun. And I need a break from myself).
- Submit/audition for/apply to at least 10 things: Reader's Digest contests, research journals, cooking competitions, etc. – So far, I've applied to this, 9 more to go!
*If I check off everything in this list, Ging is treating me to a meal at Bistro Mercedes. Yay!